Saturday, June 8, 2013

{oops?}

Hiiiii!

It's been waaay too long! I haven't had any blogging mojo for awhile ): So I decided to attempt to get it back by forcing myself to blog. Under threat of not letting myself poop until I'm done. So far, working, no? I shall make it quick though, gotta get ready for Steamboat dinner with Jeff & Weeshiang! Been awhile since I've seen Weeshiang. Sadly, YS couldn't make it ): It's the St Gabe's gang!

ALSO. STEAMBOAT + BBQ. FINALLY.

Seriously, been craving it for the longest time. Can't wait for my pork + beef + ENOKI MUSHROOMS. OMG enoki mushrooms *drools*

So, I finally got a full time job! Yes, finally. I quit Resolution @ Clarke Quay because I wasn't willing to work for a boss with such huge money issues. Please don't work there ): Yes, it was good pay to sit there and man a shop that's almost always empty. But so not worth it anymore. But must go back and have BKT with Kat soon.

I also quit another job I had for a month or so at this cosmetic shop. They sent me to BHG @ Tampines. God that was far. Also, the money wasn't so good, especially to stand for almost 9 hours. I felt bad quitting because they were -and still are- so nice ): They keep asking me to come back. #lesigh #guilty #whyamihastaggingonablog

For now my lips are zipped on the new full time job. I'll be there at least 3 months (unless I monumentally screw up) and who knows? If I do well I could be there longer. I'm under A LOT of pressure to do well and I really want to. It really seems like this job is just up my alley but then again, wishful thinking eh? But it's an amazing opportunity and I really want to be good at it. I want to prove to everyone and myself that I can do this. But it's not going to be easy.

Also, I'm swamped doing some freelance music stuff ): It's gonna be a hectic month. Wish me luck. #goodlucktome #yesanotherhashtag #imhipok #okstoppingnow #photospamnow #butitsatinyone #sorry #notreally


xxxxxxxx

 photo 2.jpg photo 3.jpg 

Helped out Phish at a recent Pernod Ricard event and invited some friends to enjoy the food & drinks, plus my awesome company obvs // Part of the Absolut exhibition and I must say I edited that photo to perfection

 photo 7.jpg photo 5.jpg

Failed at making Rice Krispie Treats with M&Ms so it became Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats. // Mama's sudden surge of at home gourmet meals. Dijon Honey Mustard Lamb!

 photo 8.jpg photo 9.jpg

My #2 favorite boy whom I adore to pieces // My #3 favorite boy who worships me

 photo 6.jpg photo 1.jpg

Happy graduation to Q, with Iylia! Sadly the only ceremony I was able to make it to ): // And of course, #1 favorite boy who doesn't worship me and whom I don't adore (;

xxxxxxxx


Graduation pictures soon! Time to poop yaaaaa'lllll.

No comments:

Post a Comment