Monday, November 21, 2011

{nineteen}

Photobucket

Thanks girlies for coming <3 you! I MISS NADIA ): Too bad didn't get a shot with Aud ): And Jeff! Thanks for the bracelet with my name on it hehe :D Wrist too fat though bah ):

Photobucket

Thank you for my MAC lipglosses! So niceeee :D Gonna wear to town later hehehe.

Photobucket

THANKS FOR COOKING THE MARVELOUS FOOD :D:D:D It was freaking orgasmic seriously. I'm so excited to go downstairs and eat the pesto pasta leftovers ^^ Got a cute pouch and hair clips from them too!

Photobucket

Thanks mummy for the surprise rainbow cake ^^ IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I thought it was an exploding cake or something at first hahaha!

Photobucket

Boyfriend and I haven't celebrate yet hahah but soon! ^^

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

ISN'T THE CAKE FUCKING BEAUTIFUL OMG!!! AND THE CUPCAKES ARE TOO CUTE AHHH!!!


Also, thanks to Luhong & Maycey & RJ for my surprise cake in school!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH :D:D:D:D I give you all cupcake tmr (:


& Dawn for the gorgeous apple cupcake!! It was kinda smushed when I got home ): But it was soooo delicious seriously! Love it (: & Alicia for the cute pouch :D I really love the color! Gonna put my make up brushes inside ^^

Pretty awesome birthday, really (: Think there's a little more to come haha.


Photobucket

On a side note, Escapade was spectacular! Singing in front of a HUGE hyped up crowd along side some of the best people I know! I'm so proud of everybody! So happy that I got over my self-consciousness (temporarily I think, knowing me haha.)! We did good ya'll (:

Okay time to eat and go shopping with Audrey!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment