Monday, April 16, 2012

{on the road}

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

xxxxxxxx

School is starting in about well... 7 and a half hours. I should be sleeping, considering I'm also sick. Wonderful, huh? I'm not ready for this final year. I'm not ready to leave, I'm not ready to even... begin to decide what I want to do after this. I'm not ready to do POD. I wonder what I'll be deciding a year from now, or what I'll be doing in say.. 5 years? I don't even know if I'm ready to know.

On the bright side, I get to see everybody again. DMAT is always fun, and considering our batch is a lot more bonded now, I think we're gonna have a whale of a time. Plus Gerald is my PT hahaha. Band 1 aka QLP is gonna be revived and that's good, I miss playing with a full band. And the new year ones! More talent to discover and more friends to make! I'm kinda looking forward to POD a little? Not much, actually dreading it more, but it's just the idea that we can really do anything we want that's making me excited. I've got bongo drums, children's choirs, playgrounds, African vocal harmonies and military drumbeats in my brain.

IM A SENIOR OH GOD.

My thoughts are all over the place. I just can't really fathom that I'm beginning my last and final year in poly. It just seems like a bigger step then it looks like, for me at least. Like this year is going to be the deciding year for my future.

On another note, I got a job!!! Yes, a job even though this is my most important year. I just figure I need to start being more frugal about my spending (hahahahahah! Frugal? Me?) or at least earn some money so I won't have >$10 in my bank account. Who knows where I'll be a year from now? I really need to be a lot more practical! My lips are sealed though, because training is on Saturday and I don't want to jinx this opportunity (;

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Glad that the gang managed to gather yesterday <3 Been so damn long since we all got together! Except Qarissa (hence the Q) cause she's down with a bad case on tonsillitis ): Get well soon bbg!!!!!! And then there was the Shangri La stay to relax before school starts, which was pretty much a Running Man spam hahahaha. And the boys had some fun kissing each other (; The lifeguard laughed at me cause I can't swim even though I look like I'm some kinda pro with my lightning swimsuit. Image is important! Ish.

Okay time for bed and I have pretty purple gold glitter nails and mum is jealous hoho. RJ really looks like he's enjoying Jon's kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment