Saturday, February 11, 2012

{don't burn the bridges}

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

xxxxxxxx

Awesome awesome night last night with the mainstreams! Or are we the indies? I don't know HAHA. IndyMindy!!! Butter chicken, U-town Starbucks to do work (and bitch, of course), cheese prata @ niqqi's, St James for a drive around, ALMOST Sentosa, Henderson bridge... So damn awesome (: All that was missing... was everyone else! Like Nigel, Deb, Cindy, Darren, Maycey and my fave boyyyyy!

It's amazing how things have changed so much since year 2 started, and we were all rather grudgingly put into different classes, all mixed. But we're all so bonded now, it was worth all the stress we went through at the beginning. Ahh, I don't want DMAT to end I love everybody so much ): DON'T GO AWAAAAAAAY!

Apparently Zie & I didn't get the internship at S2S cause.... they don't have enough work for us to. Quite sad cause I really want to do A&R and do it ASAP, now rather than August cause year 3 is gonna be killer!!! Plus my fave boy also has internship in Feb so do together, finish together right!! Trying to get into Mediacorp or Today newspaper now, cross fingers!!!

And I have no idea why but I'm just not that stressed for exams & assignments.

Speak to me in the light of the dawn 
Mercy comes with the morning 
I will sigh and with all creation groan as I wait for hope to come for me

No comments:

Post a Comment