Sunday, November 27, 2011

{technologic}




nQqWj_ on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs

I am actually quite proud of my ambidextrous movable eyebrows. Is that sad?

Had the HNF gig today with Band 1 aka Que La Peace and it was good. Had good talks with Dom on Friday and then hung out with Nigel & Darren in town today. It's nice, yknow, hanging out with these awesome people and getting to know them better. It makes me wish that I'd been closer to them in Year 1, actually.

It has not been the best of days this past few days, but it's not heart-wrenching either. I can't always be happydappy, but the heart-wrenching days are fewer and far between now, and I'm grateful. Think I've grown in some ways and become less of who I was, but there's always room for improvement. I'm generally happy nowadays, contrary to belief (whether popular or not I'm not sure), and content in many things, exempting myself. 

I find myself reliving, involuntarily. And I find myself regretting. Thought I was past that. I hope my family stops smoking. I really don't want to lose any of them. I keep hearing about death lately. I dreamt I died from lung cancer and only then did they stop.

It's just a lonely night, tonight. Oh night.

Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment