Tuesday, September 13, 2011

{runway}

DKNY

Photobucket

I love this dress! It's so casual and flirty (: Maybe in summer-butter-yellow? I'm not big on the DKNY hats though.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

That blue color is gorgeous! (: And I want those pink heels :D

Diane von Furstenburg

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

THAT PEACH DRESS!!!
The color, the cut, everything! So gorgeous!

Zac Posen

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I LOVE ALL THREE OKAY. The pleats, that mesh overlay on that gorgeous jade color, and the statement necklace on that beautiful classic red dress (:

Marc by Marc Jacobs

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

The red pants and black bustier is s e x y!


I'm no fashionista, really. I'm seriously not at all up to date on designers and the lingo used. I never know whats in style or what's just been released. I wish I did ): So if you have anything to recommend me, please do (:

I got all these pictures from this wonderful site. Decided to try and be more up to date on fashion, and check the latest from the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. (New York Fashion Week, really) I can't really pick out much, except whatever it is I like -.-

I think I'll post street fashion next (: The Sartorialist is amazing! Then maybe picks of what I would wear from tumblr and various places.

No comments:

Post a Comment