Tuesday, September 20, 2011

{too much}

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Sentosa with the girls was awesome (: Daddy generously lent me his waterproof & shock proof camera, which accounts for the underwater shot above, but Singapore's water is disgusting ): Also, people thought I was made when I went to rinse it in the toilet haha! Some guys were trying to pick us up and we played Captain's Ball with them, and got owned ):

I'm also sun burnt, the first time in... ever. Okay, since maybe when I was 8 or something when I went Redang. But I haven't been sun burnt since and it.hurts. And I'm not even that burnt! My shoulders are red and sore, and a rub (especially from wearing clothes) hurts my legs and forearms but that's about it. I haven't started peeling yet. But I'm tan & I love it! (: & my mac peachykeen blush looks gorgeous on me now hehehe!

Anyway, if you want to buy my mac NC30 lightful powder foundation lmk okay! I'm waaay too dark for it now, although it was slightly too light for me from before. I'm so getting the Rachel K CC cream asap!

Results were out last night and I'm quite happy with my results. I do wish I had managed a distinction for at least one of them, but I'm satisfied. -phew. Now, I worry about other things. I probably won't blog for awhile because... life is boring now. Daddy's going home tomorrow ): Goodbye!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment