Saturday, September 24, 2011

{exploding ovaries}


HAHA I KNOW MY TITLE SO INTERESTING, MAKE YOU COME READ. HEHEHEHEHEH.

But seriously, I just saw this on tumblr and... I exploded in a burst of desire and need and OHMYGOD. Look.at.those.arms. So rugged and manly, and they could hold you and make you safe and warm AND LIFT YOU UP AND S--

Okay. Breathes.

I have a serious fetish for arms in case you haven't noticed ): I like them big enough to be muscular, but not overly so. That -glances up and drools for a few minutes- is the epitome of goddamn sexy in my mind. Look at those forearms!!!!!!!!! Can you imagine the size of those biceps! Bloody perfect, I'd say! I love love love strong manly arms!!!!!! Wrapped around your waist as they p--

Seriously someone needs to shoot me before I go crazy!

I've been trying to do a text heavy post for awhile now, but I don't seem to be able to write. =/ I hope its from a lack of inspiration, not a lack of skill. I had an idea, and I attempted to pen it down earlier but it's just not flowing.

I've just re-read Pride & Prejudice, and I always find something new in it each time I read it. It's a beautiful book, with such intense meaning and wonderful language. I will not pretend to be able to understand it all, especially Mr Collins' long (unwarranted) speeches, but someday, I will. I've never been one for those deep meaningful books. I'm a teenage fiction, chick-lit kinda gal.

Terrible, I know.

But I'm starting to try and read more. My aunt gave me The Bondmaid by Catherine Lim, but I'm not sure if I should read that or Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen. I loved The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold, beautiful book. So tragic, expressed so brilliantly. I read a Stephen King once, Pet Sematary and it freaked me out. Never again, sorry.

But I've also read tonnes of Julia Quinn. Hahahahaha. I like regencies, okay! I like to see those refined ladies shed their petticoats and fall in love, doing anything -and I mean anything- to get the man they love. The Bridgerton series is wonderful, and the characters are built quite nicely. Susan Elizabeth Phillips has very good characters. I love the pace of her novels, and how the characters seem real enough with their flaws.

I'll do some writing, I'll read a good book. It's a time for change, anyhow. (:

I wonder what's Tom Felton's favorite book (;

Oh, and Happy Birthday to Tom Felton!!! It was on Thursday, the 22nd of September. 24 and still old enough for me ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment